If you are like me life just seems to be so busy. Sometimes it is just hard to find the time to sit down and make a card for someone.
Well today I am going to show you how to make a quick and easy card that I think still has impact.
1. Make a standard A2 card with white cardstock.
2. Use post-it notes to mask off the front of the card.
3. Stamp a butterfly image from Colorful Companions on the unmasked area.
4. Peel off the post-its and draw lines above and below the stamped area.
5. I stamped a greeting from Mention It but any sentiment from any collection could be used.
6.I then coloured in my images using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol but you could colour using any type of medium.
I’m sure that you could find some time in your busy schedule to make a card using this recipe and brighten someone’s day!