Design Team Announcement

So exciting! We have found our new and talented Design Team for the new term starting October 1.

We had to choose from a huge amount of entries. Thank you so much everyone for sharing your designs and talents with us and your enthusiasm for our stamps! Unfortunately we could not take everyone, but we truly appreciate your interest in being part of our team.

From October to March you will be inspired by the work of these wonderful creative ladies, some are returning designers and some are new to myStampBOX. So without further ado, join us in welcoming the team:

Our design team for the term October 1, 2010 – March 31, 2011

Allison Cope (CAN) – Coordinator
Agata Pfister (SWI)
Cari Locken (CAN)
Eva Pizarro (ITA)
Jaine Drake (LUX)
Jill Hildebrand (CAN)
Jolene Johnston (USA)
Kristen Swain (USA)
Maryfrances Fabbri (USA)
Melissa Wright (CAN)
Michelle Philippi (USA)
Stephanie Ackermann (USA)

A big welcome to all the newcomers and we can’t wait to get you started in the Fall!

We also have a number of Guest Designers lined up for the coming months. These ladies will rock our stamps each for one month during the next half year:

Michela Spoto (ITA)
Pearl Liu (SIN)
Darlene D’Eon
Andrea Amu (USA)
Carisa Zglobicki (USA)
Deborah Nolan (USA)

We are looking forward to a great new term this fall!

About Bettina

Comments

1. jill says:

yeah!!!!!!!! looks like a GREAT line-up. Welcome to the TEAM everyone!!!! You are going to be AMAZED with the products you will be working with — these stamps ROCK!!!!!! I can’t wait to see everyone’s fabulous designs & meet everyone on the DT Forum.

2. Cari Locken says:

I’m so excited to be joining all of you this year and looking forward to getting to know you all as well.

3. Allison says:

Congrats everyone! Welcome to the team! I look forward to working with all of you over the next 6 months!

4. carisa says:

omgosh, i am so over the top excited for this opportunity!!! congratulations to everyone! i can’t wait to play when my time comes & to follow along until then. i’m placing an order today in celebration. haha can’t wait to play with new goodies. *hugs*

5. Agata says:

What a great team!!! And Guest DT!!! I’m looking forward to working with you all!

6. Jolene says:

Congrats to the new and returning team members. mSB rocks!!

7. Melissa says:

So excited to be a part of this team!!!! Congrats to everyone!!! Looking forward to working with these great products and with everyone!!

8. basement gal says:

I’m so excited and can’t wait to get stuck in, well done to all the team.

9. Congratulations, everyone! – - can’t wait to get started and have some fun together!

10. I am doing the excited happy dance right now. I am so looking forward to our new team and all the wonderful inspiration! Congrats to everyone!!!

11. Pearl Liu says:

Congrats , everyone ! looking forward to all the new inspiration to come !!!

12. Monique says:

Huge congrats everyone!! Can’t wait to see your creations!! And Pearl, I’m so happy to see your name there too!!!

13. steph says:

I am so excited to be joining the team this term and am looking forward to working with everyone.

14. I’ve been tied up with the new school year and some changes at work, so forgive my coming so late to the party. Congratulations, everyone! I can’t wait to be a Guest Designer!!!